Re: [IRCA] further on Taiwan Fisheries foreign languages

Thanks for the info on 738/1143 Taiwan Fisheries, Nick.

The 738 signal is fairly common here during good Asian conditions, and anything other than Chinese would probably stand out like a sore thumb. The 1143 parallel is far less common here, though, seeming to avoid this area in favor (favour) of Victoria.

Gary