[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 19 March 2018

I figured the only direction from yesterday was down, and my expectations were certainly met. After a great DU day yesterday only one even managed audio today, along with traces of presumed Korea on 1566.

1548 4QD Emerald, AUSTRALIA End of ABC news by man at 1305, into weather by a woman. The only DU signal of the morning.

1566	Very faint traces of talk by woman.  Presumably HLAZ

Still quite a few carriers, but the only one I'd categorize as strong was on 1017.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Perseus SDR and Wellbrook Phased Array