Re: [IRCA] West Coast TPâs PI Day...

This AM's FishBarrel had "Victoria" in the header -- but I might have been
wrong...
Everything on the FB seemed to fit what I was experiencing in "the
Valley..."

Either way - fun brief morning...

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -