[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on March 13 (sort of)

Unfortunately, I inadvertently left the SDR recording all-night, which wasn't a problem until it got to my scheduled recording start time of 1155 UTC. At that point, everything went south - noting more was recorded aside from a bunch of meaningless 1 KB files. So I missed out on whatever happened after 1155, which I suspect would have been quite interesting.

I could have gone through the 6 recorded hours in detail, but instead only checked for TP's at 1000 and 1100 UTC. The normal first tier TPs (594 693 747 774 828 972 and 1566) were there, and sometimes coming in quite well. But that was about it.

Bruce