[IRCA] LA DX from CO Report Correction

--- Begin Message ---
The other night I thought I heard RCN on 800 kHz. Tonight's conditions were a bit better affording better reception on peaks. I heard RTM which is HRTM in Bogota, RTM an abbreviation for Radio Trans Mundial. I checked their website later and found the programming and announcers to be equivalent to what I recorded earlier. HRTM is not listed in the 2018 WRTH, so perhaps the station is wither new or affiliated with the recent TWR start up in Bonaire. It's nice to hear LA DX in CO on an ALA1530ln aided by the nice quiet amp in the Quantum Phaser.

Best of DX!

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO

Drake R8A, Quantum Phaser