[IRCA] Last Night's CO Latin American DX

--- Begin Message ---
I decided to check for the TWR station on 800 last night and was rewarded with several "RCN" ids. The Spanish was well enunciated and clear. Mentions of Columbian issues, Columbian style music (it has been a while for me). I'm thinking HJBW was in for a little while at 0228 UTC. I thought I heard Radio Transmundial in the background mixing with RCN briefly. That one I'll call very tentative. The propagation conditions lasted about 10 to 15 minutes.

That was fun! I haven't heard Colombia from CO in a long time!

Best of DX,

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO

Drake R8A, ALA1530ln w/Quantum Phaser