Re: [IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on 22 Feb

Gabriola is usually quite poor for Down Under reception, but this morning low band DU's dominated the usual big gun low band Japanese, which recovered briefly around local sunrise.

Odd in that last night, there were signs of TAs, including a bit of weak audio on 1215, but there was not the usual fade in from 747 and 774 at Japanese sunset, as if high latitude conditions favored only one direction.

best wishes,

Nick