Re: [IRCA] West Coast 846 KHz

Thanks for the update on 850-KHHO's non-IBOC status, Pete. Once conditions improve, that will open up 837 and 864 for TP-DXing here.

With 846-Kiribati only 4 kHz away from the local pest, the Pacific Island station is still a pretty challenging catch here. Fortunately its null bearing (to the NW) is ideal for reception of Kiribati on FSL antennas.

Gary