Re: [IRCA] 13 Feb. TP Logging (Japan Ver.)

Hello Hiroyuki-san,

Thank you for your TP-DXing report on the IRCA list, and I'm happy that you could hear many Canadian and U.S. stations during your DXing after sunset. I also was able to receive many Asian stations just before our local sunrise (about 4 hours later) here on the USA west coast. Good luck in your DXing!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)