Subject: [IRCA] DXing Alert-- 657-Pyongyang S7 at 1235 UTC
To: "America, Mailing" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, February 12, 2018, 6:03 AM

Hi Guys,

During antenna testing this early
morning some very potent signals from Korea were received
from 1200-1300 UTC, including this huge signal from
657-Pyongyang (S7 to S9) at 1235. This was its best
performance for a couple of years here. It looks like a
great sunrise enhancement coming up, if you can make it!

https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/s4rsvo21bslch8bc9yfn3fs2mlvvm3yc

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

7.5" loopstick CC Skywave (base model)
+ 15" FSL antenna

not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
editors, publishing staff, or officers

--- End Message ---