Re: [IRCA] TP 27 Jan Victoria version

I tuned in at around 1430 and the NHP fish barrel looked pretty lively â but my 80-10M end fed simply did not measure up.

Nicks SDR looked good on 594, 774, 828, 891, 972, ... through to 1566 (which was the best signal on the band...)

I got threshold audio on 774, 828, 972, 1053 and 1566... a good 10-15 dB below whatever Nick was getting.

Getting a FLAG or Wellbrook ALA back in the air is imperative.

Drake R8

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -