Re: [IRCA] YAHOOOOOO…NEW STATE # 48 on AM-BCB This morning!!

On 2018-01-18, at 2:12 PM, Russ Edmunds wrote:

> I'm not sure that you should discount Idaho so easily. If you received KFIR
> through WGN, might not
> KBOI-670 be heard similarly through Chicago ? And you should also have a
> shot at sunset at KGEM-1140.
>
> Russ Edmunds
> 15 mi NW Phila
> Grid FN20id
> <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

Oh I'm not discounting my chances at eventually getting IDAHO Russ……If I live another 40 Years I'll probably get it!! It's ALASKA and HAWAII I am surrendering on…….

I tried many time for Hawaii on 650 when WSM signed off on Monday Nights in the 1970's……but I never managed to hear them! I'm sure it's virtually impossible for me now in this day and age…..

73..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA