Re: [IRCA] Hawaii Adventure part two

I also found Kauai to be a quiet island. In Princeville, I found that the
mainland was amazing to receive signals. KTCT 1050 was by far the best
performer nightly and came in like a local. Only 570 Lihue was stronger and
really not by much. It was also a place to where it was a cliff dxing
advantage being up about 100 feet.

Todd Skaine