Re: [IRCA] KQLX on 1560

Nigel,

This may be a long shot, but I found this on the KQLX website, this facebook post, part of the same network??
Looks like a network change!

Where did the Global Warming go?? 45 Below in Hettinger N.D. yesterday!! That's right, one of the coldest temperatures on the Planet!! Happy New Year!!
 18 Radio Stations hit the air this morning with the Ag Central Radio Network!!
 Ag News 890, Lisbon/Fargo
 Thunder 106.1, Lisbon/Fargo
 KKAA 1560, Aberdeen
 KXGT 98.3, Carrington
 KRVX 103.1, HD3, Valley City
 KBMW 1450, Wahpeton
 KBMW 92.7, Wahpeton
 KDAK 1600, Carrington
 KRVX 103.1, Jamestown
 KDDR 1220, Oakes
 KOVC 1490, Valley City
 KQDJ 1400, Jamestown
 KQDJ 101.1 Jamestown
 KRVX 103.1 HD2, Valley City
 KYNU 95.5, Jamestown
 KTRF 1230, Thief River Falls, MN
 KKAQ 1460, Thief River Falls, MN
 Welcome to the Ag Central Radio Network!! If you are looking for Agricultural News!! We are your choice!!
 Welcome to 2018!!