[IRCA] AM BCB DX……… 1 NEW Station Logged

Hi Guys:

Here is my report for the last week. Another short report due to lack of time for DXing and Reviewing Recordings due to Christmas activities.

Just one new Station to report this time around. I am now just 1 Station short of hitting 2,100 Stations heard on AM BCB……Hopefully we'll have that soon!

Merry Christmas to all and to all Good DX!!

RECEIVER is………… ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is…………WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP  Imperium Loop

AM BCB TOTALS are now………………..     2,099 Stations Heard

73……ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1530  KGBT  Harlingen, TEXAS  Nov/12/17  0601 EST        SPANISH    FAIR
Under WCKY Cinci ….In/Out but quite readable at times.
Male DJ with SPANISH Sports Talk @ 0601-02. Many Mentions of Deportes".
ID by Male DJ in SS @ 0602 as "Univision Deportes Radio". Into more SS Sports
Talk 0602-05.
Conditions were quite good to the SOUTH on this particular morning…….

NEW STN                         50/10 kW
ROSS, ON.
1160  WBYN  Lehighton, PENNSYLVANIA  Dec/17/17  0700 EST   EE    FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 0700 EST as "This is WBYN - Lehighton". ESPN Promos and IDS.
Then into the mush……

RELOG…BUT NEW CALLS EX-WYNS                      4/1 kW
ROSS, ON.
1560  WGLB Elm Grove, WISCONSIN    Dec/17/17  0600 EST        EE     FAIR
Heard in the Dead Air Break of WFME NYC.
Instrumental Music 0559-0600 EST. Female DJ with ID @ 0600 as "You are tuned to KLRG -
880 AM Little Rock - K233BF Little Rock, Arkansas and 1560 WGLB Milwaukee"

KLRG 880 and WGLB 1560 are Jointly Owned Stations……..

RELOG            185/250 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1540  WADK  Newport, RHODE ISLAND  Dec/13/17  1700 EST     EE     FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 1700 as "WADK Newport and WADK dot com". Into Talk and
back into the mush.

RELOG         1 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
1580  WLIJ  Shelbyville, TENNESSEE  Dec/14/17  0700 EST    EE     FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 0700 EST as "It's 6 O'Clock here in Shelbyville on NewsTalk
Radio WLIJ 1580". Then under CKDO Oshawa, ON.

RELOG            5 kW/12 Watts
ROSS, ON.
610  KSCP  Kansas City, MISSOURI  Dec/14/17  1900 EST       EE     GOOD
Spot for "MVPGOLFKC dot com". Golf Packages in the Kansas City area.
Mentions of several Local Golf Courses. ID on hour as "KCSP Kansas City".

RELOG             5 kW
ROSS, ON.
1190  WSDE  Cobleskill, NEW YORK  Dec/15/17  0800 EST     EE     GOOD
Male DJ with ID @ 0800 as "Your home for Yankee's Baseball is WSDE - Cobleskill and Lite 94.3
and AM 1190". Into ABC News @ 0800.

RELOG               1 kW/20 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1280  WANS  Anderson, SOUTH CAROLINA  Nov/13/17  1800 EST  EE    GOOD
ID by Male DJ @ 1800 EST as "You're listening to God's Country - The all new WANS -
Anderson - God's Country".  Local News for the Anderson area with Local Sponsors in
ANderson.

RELOG                     5/1 kW
ROSS, ON.