[IRCA] AM BCB DX……… 2 NEW Stations Logged

Hi Guys:

   A very short Report this week, too many things happening here as we approach Christmas.  Plus …..Snow Shovelling/Blowing Season has started here in SW Ontario…… woke up this morning to over 1 Foot of Snow on the Ground! We're going to have a White Christmas here for sure!

Not much time to review recordings lately, but I did manage to find 2 NEW Stations and a few decent RELOGS.

RECEIVER is………… ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is…………WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP  Imperium Loop

AM BCB TOTALS are now………………..     2,098 Stations Heard

73……ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

740  WRPQ  Baraboo, WISCONSIN  Dec/12/17  1700 EST       EE       FAIR
Under CFZM - Toronto.
Male Announcer with "Wisconsin Radio Network News" @ 1700. ID by Male @ 1701
as "Wisconsin Radio Network".

NEW STN                 250/6 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1050  WGRI  Cincinnati, OHIO  Dec/12/17  1658 EST      EE    FAIR
Under CHUM Toronto.
Black Gospel Music @ 1658-1700. Female with ID @ 1700 as "103.1 WGRI-FM".
( Translator for WGRI on 103.1 is W276DD).

NEW STN                     1 kW/279 Watts
ROSS, ON.
930  CFBC  Saint John, NEW BRUNSWICK  Dec/05/17  2058 EST   EE   FAIR
Under WBEN Buffalo.
CW Music 2058-2100 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 2100 as "93-CFBC" and "CFBC-Saint John". Into more
C/W Music.
Pattern does not favour my location.  Not heard in Years!!

RELOG                  50 kW
ROSS, ON.
1560  WMRO  Gallatin, TENNESSEE  Dec/06/17  0700 EST   EE    FAIR
Female DJ with ID @ 0700 as "1560 WMRO - Gallatin". Into Pop music.
Mix with WFME - NYC.

RELOG           1 kW/3 Watts
ROSS, ON.
680  WCNN  North Atlanta, GEORGIA  Dec/10/17  1700 EST     EE     FAIR
Under CFTR - Toronto.
ESPN Sports - Football Game @ 1700-02. Male DJ with ID @ 0702 as "Atlanta's Sports
Station - 93.7 THE FAN".

RELOG             50/10 kW
ROSS, ON.
790  WETB  Johnson City, TENNESSEE  Dec/12/17  1700 EST      EE      FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 1700 as "Here on Sonshine 79 - WETB - Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol".
Into USA Radio News @ 1700.

RELOG              5 kW72 Watts
ROSS, ON.