[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 4 December 2017

I ran out of time to report yesterday, but I logged some of the regular Asians, so better than the silence of Saturday. Today was similar to yesterday, except today the Korean on 972 was the top signal, with perhaps its best performance of the season. Unlike what Steve observed in AZ the low part of the band did poorly here.

747	JOIB	Sapporo, JAPAN	Man in Japanese at 1454, //774

774	JOUB	Akita, JAPAN	Time pips at 1300, then woman in Japanese.

972 HLCA Danjing, S,KOREA Fair, with woman in Korean at 1431, and up to good levels at times prior to 1500,

1188	unID	Traces of audio at 1447

1287 JOHR Sapporo, JAPAN Mostly 'just there' audio, with the odd spike here and there from 1428 to about 1450.

1566 HLAZ Jeju, S,KOREA Fair signal with impassioned man in Japanese at 1329.

1593	CNR1	Changzhou, CHINA    Poor, with woman in Chinese at 1449

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook phased array