[IRCA] S. AZ TPs, November 29--poor + another NK jammer heard

Poor conditions this morning, only a couple with audio. I heard another North Korean jammer on 1476 that I haven't heard before (only on 1566). Chris Kadlec's information posted 11/22 doesn't mention this one. The 1476 jammer is the same type of approx. 35 Hz fundamental audio tone with harmonics like the 1566 jammer (which was also heard poorly this morning) that is easily heard in CW mode (when normally tuning for 9 kHz hets). Chris mentioned one on 1467 which I haven't heard so far. The 1476 jammer seemed to be all by itself, at least I didn't hear another het like I do on 1566 when HLAZ fades down enough to hear the jammer underneath. Sunrise 1405 utc.

774 Japan 1337 utc talk very poor/poor

972 S Korea 1400 utc chime then traces of talk very poor

1476 N Korea jammer (assmed) 1409 utc first noted with buzzy het same as heard on 1566, very poor/poor at times

1566 S Korea HLAZ 1340 utc talk and usual sign-off music to 1344, very poor; 1423 utc talk very poor lasting to 1429.

1566 N Korea jammer 1410 utc very poor het now and then when HLAZ carrier fades down

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita, AZ

R75; FDM S2 recording; west DKAZ + FLG100 preamp