[IRCA] My favorite TP signals

When living in Alaska from December 2015 to April 2017, I had some amazing
DX despite frigidly cold temperatures.

One of my favorite regular catches was Eagle 810, part of AFN Tokyo from
Yokota Air Base, Japan.

The 50,000 Watts non directional signal was a regular visitor. some days it
was good, some days it wasn't. but it was almost always "IN".

Regardless of signal strength, it always behaved the same... about an hour,
90 minutes before sunset.. it would show up.. it would stay pretty steady
for a few minutes, fade into the mush... and come back. then rinse and
repeat until sunrise.

Here's Eagle 810 from December 12, 2016 at 1915UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPwilUAN8Js

Here's another Eagle 810 clip from January 10, 2017:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wesn2mlaa9w

Another of my favorites was Eagle 1575, from Misawa Air Base in Japan (only
1 or 5kw, depending on who you ask)

Here's Eagle 1575 from November 22, 2016:
https://soundcloud.com/onairdjpaulwalker/afn1575eagle112216

And another Eagle 1571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbNhQaVOiSs from December 26, 2016

Paul