[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 18 November 2017

Not an overly inspiring morning, but a bit better than the last few days, with a few Asian signals noted. Yesterday afternoon was the first time this week I was home in daylight, and found the deer had damaged one of my loops, which probably didn't help reception those past few days!

594	JOAK	Tokyo, JAPAN	Noted with man in Japanese at 1350

693	JOAB	Tokyo, JAPAN	Traces of woman talking at 1413

747	JOIB	Sapporo, JAPAN	Woman in Japanese at 1404

774	JOUB	Akita, JAPAN	Woman in Japanese at 1351

1287 JOHR Sapporo, JAPAN Bits of Japanese noted every now and again around 1415.

1566 HLAZ Jeju, S,KOREA Mostly just a carrier, but traces of audio noted around 1405

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook phased array