[IRCA] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, November 11-17, 2017

--- Begin Message ---
All times and dates strictly UT [5 hours ahead of `ELT` during EST; when changing times one must also change the dates for events in the 00-05 UT period to the previous date by ELT].

Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; IC-R75 with E-W longwire. FRG-7 is no longer in use.

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page64
[over 263,000 views! as of November 10, 2017]

These logs are in four sections, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of USA [if any], unidentified [if any], separated by ======= Within each, they are in frequency order

** OKLAHOMA. 1390, Nov 16 at 1307 UT, KCRC Enid is open carrier/dead air, as are the nasty spurs hetting 1360 and 1420, but they are also wobbly. Still dead at 1313 UT; obviously no one in charge and no one cares whether it modulate or not. Unfortunately, it usually does, 24/7 with stupid CBS sports talk. I take the opportunity to null the fundamental for anything else, but it`s still too strong, only a few miles away. Third harmonic 4170 also silent still at 1341 UT except for some hum. Had resumed modulation by next check 1522 UT (Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 750, Nov 17 at 1303 UT, USA Radio News, roughly E-W, which means not KMMJ, but surely not WSB either, a major station with a minor network? and rather late for it at sunrise here. I might guess KBNN Lebanon MO, but NRC AM Log shows the USA affiliate is KOAL Price UT (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 870, Nov 17 at 1311 UT, DJ mixing English with some S Asian? language, also playing snippets of S Asian songs, but just can`t stop his doubletalk. Roughly N/S, surely KFJZ Fort Worth TX in its latest incarnation, and shortly losing out to WWL still propagating (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1000 kHz, Nov 16 at 1303 UT, toll-free number ad, never a useful clue, but then plug for wilkinsradio.com. Hovering over ``Our Stations`` there we find as suspected KKIM 1000 Albuquerque NM; makes usual slow SAH with KTOK OKC, nulled as much as possible. It`s 7 minutes before LSR here, but way before in ABQ. KKIM is 10000/53 watts U1, also with PSRA of 12.2 watts! Official FCC sunrise for it in November is 1345 UT (December: 1400 UT). No doubt God OKs their cheating (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---