Re: [IRCA] TP in NE Oregon

I've noticed over the years that as a rule the farther south down the coast one lives the less likely he is to hear DU's.  Exceptions granted but as a rule Aussies & Zedders are pretty rare
around here.  Reminds me that when I was in Iceland in 1955-56 I had marvelous reception into Brazil & Argentina during late December & early January.

don k.  san francisco ca