[IRCA] Radio Sancti Spiritus CUBA on 1210 Khz….UNID????

Hi Guys:

 Does anyone know or has heard Radio Sancti Spiritus from CUBA on 1210 Khz.

Last Night with a Good Aurora going, I had a Station on 1210 Khz that I suspect MAY be them..

Does that station TOLL BELLS for each hour on the hour???

Here's my UNID Logging…..

73….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1210  UNID                                        Nov/09/17  2259-2303 EST   SPANISH      FAIR
Under WPHT Philadelphia.
Male with Spanish Talk @ 2259-2300 EST.  On Hour there was 11 Church Bell Tolls with a slight Gap
between each Toll. Sounded like a Big Ben type Bell Toll. (I'm assuming the 11 Tolls were for 11 O'Clock
as it was 2300 EST here)???
Into SS Vocals and Music.

Does Radio Sancti Spiritus CUBA Toll the Bells on the hour??? If not them …who can this be??

UNID Need Help with this one……

ROSS, ON.