[IRCA] Recent DX Logs

Recent DX catches heard in Austin, Texas

1330 WEBY Milton FL is in here at 2227utc or 5:27pm with nice big signal on
my newly constructed East DKAZ antenna. (Relog)

There is a jumble of other stations here as well at present, back to the
dials.

Checked my Elad recording and found the following:

1330 KSWA Graham TX was here 11/02/2017 at 8am local time with nice clear
signal and with News/Talk (New)

1330 KCKM Monahans, TX on my south DKAZ antenna at 8am local time with
country music on 11/02/2017 (Relog)

Regards,

James Niven

Austin, Texas