Re: [IRCA] Utah Grizzlies

Tim

Not sure what minor league hockey was called in Denver prior to the
arrival of the Avalanche, but Salt Lake City has been home to minor league
hockey going back as far as I can remember.
I remember in the mid 1960s listening to Salt Lake Golden Eagle hockey on
KSL.
It would make sense, geographically speaking, to relocate a hockey team
from Denver to Utah.