[IRCA] South Africa "Frequent Flyer" FSL TA-DX Recordings

Japanese DXer Satoshi Miyauchi recently became the first traveler to chase TA-DX with an FSL antenna in Africa, logging multiple Brazilian TA's and 945-Sao Tome on his 5 inch (127mm) "Frequent Flyer" FSL antenna and modified CC Skywave Ultralight on the third floor of a motel room in Cape Town, South Africa. He was kind enough to share these three MP3 recordings of his receptions:

940-Super Rede Boa Vontade (Brazil)
https://app.box.com/s/9vdh5tnapgcuc5rad1d9qa8osq2cxa6d

945-R.Nacional de SÃo Tomà e Principe
https://app.box.com/s/3ur6aun5fcc5myfwcrk7hob1ayygaiyb

1050- ZYI203 RÃdio Capixaba (Brazil)
https://app.box.com/s/wqlep3d0m1lee9je25bnisf5hkj7go63

(A photo of Satoshi's radio and antenna setup in the motel room in Africa is posted at https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/v8a15q82xbk5eyud5vda4cqfqqjxxmlb

Satoshi-san was our DXpedition partner during the July 2016 Rockwork 4 DXpedition (along with Hiroo Nakagawa, Nick and Tom) and he designed the Japanese equivalent of the 7.5 inch loopstick Tecsun PL-380 model (since the demand for these in Japan was way greater than any American could supply). The 5 inch "Frequent Flyer" FSL model was also used for my April 2017 Kona, Hawaii DXpedition, and one more of these original models is reserved for Colin Newell (who plans a Kona visit in January). Congratulations, Satoshi-san!

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)