[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 21 October 2017

Not much to report here today, but glad to be reporting again. We had a severe wind storm on Tuesday which took down one mast of my array, and it also took down a power line about 600 metres west of our place, which caused a grass fire. Thankfully it didn't quite reach the house, but did cause some further antenna damage.

1116	4BC	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA	Weak, with talk by a man at 329.

1548	4QD	Emerald, AUSTRALIA	Talk by man at 1325

1566	HLAZ	Jeju, S,KOREA		Woman in Japanese at 1305.

Also checked the SDR in Lamont, where the DU signals were a bit better. Heard 4MK on 1026 there with an Abba song at 1331, and also noted Brisbane on 612. Neither made it here. On the other hand, Korea on 1566 wasn't audible up there. Apparently I was too far north for the Asians, and too far south for the DUs.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array