Re: [IRCA] WMKM in the log

I am about smack between two 1400's.... WJET Erie is 51 miles to my
Northwest, WKBI Saint Marys is 41 miles to my southeast.. but if I hear
anything identifiable on 1400, it's WJET Erie...... I think partly because
of the terrain, the national forest between me and WKBI, plus WKBI's tower
is down in a bowl.

I've yet to hear WKBi, a former employer of mine, here in Warren PA

Paul