Re: [IRCA] Old school logging

Paul, I record as much as I can but as mentioned before I listen on a Sony Walkman sometimes and can't record. I still need to order that external speaker/recorder.

One of my best recent veries is KRJW-1240 Altamont OR. Heard on the Walkman and no recording. I'm glad they verified the 3 minutes of ads that I copied down.

I also keep a hard copy. Several years ago I got a comb binder and I use that a lot. I even make a version that's on 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 paper. That one is easier to handle. The Excel file is on a thumb drive but I keep a back-up file on my laptop. I should just email it to myself and then the copy is on the ISP server.

Martin