[IRCA] Old school logging

Greetings all,

Just wondering what your favorite log pages are for keeping logs of BCB DX. I made a spreadsheet a while back, but in hindsight, it isn't the best format. For logging right now I've just been writing stuff down in a small spiral notebook, and then transferring it later to the spreadsheet. That seems like double-work to me. (Not that I'm lazy or anything...)

Are there some good pages already made out there on the webz somewhere for downloading that are good? I'm thinking of going old school and having a handwritten logbook in a 3-ring binder, with tabs for each frequency. Or something like that.

How do you keep your logs and how do you organize them?

Mark "Disorganized" Pettifor
Goshen, IN