[IRCA] Morning commute 4-Oct-17 -- opening to the West

A few times a year, when I'm tuning around on the car radio, there will be a good opening to the West. This was one of those mornings. Here's what I had time to hear (about a 25-minute commute):

850 KOA Denver CO - 1130 UTC
ID at BOH then news; fairly common when my commute is around local sunrise

940 CJGX Yorkton SK - 1133 UTC
Local news, talk of a stadium being demolished, then ID of "GX94", then into country music, faded quickly after that. New log I think!

1070 KNX Los Angeles CA - 1137-1141 UTC
no call sign ID hrd buts lots of local ads: financial seminar(s) in Laguna Beach and Pasedena; jewelry ad for the Jewelry Exchange in Tustin w/phone number 714-something; counseling ad; hrd Los Angeles several times.

1160 KSL Salt Lake City UT - 1131 UTC
IDs at BOH then news; not as common as KOA but also hrd when my commute is during local sunrise.

Wish I had time to just pull over and DX on days like this!