[IRCA] West Coast - Victoria B.C. TPs Oct 3

Had a United Way leaders breakfast early this morning (Kind of a community
Red Cross...) - so I thought - let's put the radio on!

Lots of carriers and snippets of audio - Listened from 1330 - 1335 UTC
'

Good carriers + Hets indicating potential:

Best of class - 1566 S Korea reached decent levels this morning.

 CARRIERS and or wispy snippets of audio -

> 531, 558, 585, 594, 603, 612, 702, 738, 792, 828, 972

I did not make the time to look mid-band.

Radio - JRC NRD525           Antenna - W/NW FLAG with VACTROL termination
controller.

That is a start.

All in all, a pretty pitiful season so far.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -