Re: [IRCA] Colombia 720 huge

Thanks to Mark Connelly's post on Saturday, I logged Emisoras Unidas on 720 at 2355 UTC yesterday. Emisoras Unidas is 2,121 miles to my south and those 2,121 miles represents my longest distance AM logging, finally topping my logging of Radio Americas on Swan Island (1787 miles) back in July 1967.

Equipment used was the ELAD FDM-S2/FDM-SW2 SDR receiver and the Hy-Gain 18AVT/WB-A vertical antenna.

Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT, USA
horzepa.com

..