[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 2 October 2017

Much like yesterday here with several DU signals, but nothing from Asia.

774	3LO	Melbourne, AUSTRALIA	Time pips and ABC news fanfare at 1300.

792 4RN Brisbane, AUSTRALIA No sign at 1300, but weak with interview at 1310.

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Ad string at 1245, then back to talk programming

1386	Radio Tarana	Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
Talk between man and woman in Indian language at 1258, then music followed. No discernable ID at the hour.

1458	unID	Talk by a woman in English at 1315.

1548 4QD Emerald, AUSTRALIA National weather by a man at 1305. Good strength, but the 1550 splatter seemed especially strong today.

Recently I've been also been checking Don Moman's Perseus (connected to a 1000' west beverage) located about 450 km NNW of here to see how it compares. So far I haven't seen any drastic differences (like Asia here and DU there), but there are usually variations. Generally some stations are better up there, and some better down here. This morning Lamont was generally better overall. Of course the high winds and heavy snow weren't helping here.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array