[IRCA] 594 3WV into IL this morning at sunrise.

Low band DU's peaked up nicely at SR this morning and 594 3WV was the best
it's ever been!
M&W talking and she said, "On ABC Radio" Not bad for over 9700 miles!
Previously this hadn't ever been much better than threshold levels. ie
catching ToH fanfare or with some careful listening telling it was //
podcast.

Usual other low band DU's in but not like this.  612 threshold, 702 a
little better and NZ's carrier (the higher one) was stronger and some mx
traces heard. 738 a bit better than threshold.

585 may have had threshold audio. I'll check much further when I get home
from work. This time of the year usually means that I get ready for work
prior to SR and then record 'til the DU's are clearly fading which today
was enough to hopefully catch some 7 am CDT ID's from domestic skip as
well. Then I unhook stuff and drive the DX truck to the train station.

73 KAZ Barrington IL  Perseus and 100' x 21' Double Flag Antenna aimed due
west