Re: [IRCA] WQXI 790 GA may be on day power

Hi, Dave--
I heard them last night in Madison WI, but at the time credited my ability
to hear them to auroral conditions. I do not need them, but I never hear
them at night either. Despite the drop in solar-terrestrial index numbers,
there was fair if somewhat spotty aurora. I would also think that it was
too early for Irma programming-- WOKV 690, the long-time leader in
hurricane emergency coverage, was not on full power last night. -- Bill
Dvorak Madison WI