[IRCA] Logs this morning 09-03-2017

--- Begin Message ---

Argentina 1030 makes it here to Cape Cod fairly often, in fact it's the second most common thing on the channel after WBZ just a bit over 50 miles north of here.
e.g.
http://www.qsl.net/wa1ion/audio1/argentina+wbz-1030_20151031_0200z.mp3

Could it make it to your QTH James?  Maybe.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
1030 trying to take advantage with KCTA off the air at present, I usually
hear ?Radio Centro XEQR?, but all I heard was a jumble of Spanish speaking
stations, no sign of XEQR, further listening to recordings is needed to see
if there are ID?s

Regards,
James Niven
Austin, Texas