Re: [IRCA] Carrier and audio on 774 in DC this morning - Sep 1

Bill,

Nice going on 774!  I figure we have a few more weeks of this DU enhanced
propagation as we approach the Fall equinox.  From past seasons, I can
confirm this is the prime time of year to chase DUs from this part of the
country.  The end of March can be very good too.

73,
-Tim