[IRCA] Fw: [NRC-AM] WNAH Eclipse DX test

--- Begin Message ---
Just noted this on the NRC eGroup, figured others might benefit from this info.

Phil Bytheway
IRCA's "DX Monitor" Editor-in-Chief
Seattle WA
Drake R-7 / KIWA Loop

----- Forwarded Message -----From: Brett Saylor <bds2@xxxxxxx>To: NRC List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017, 1:45:31 PM PDTSubject: [NRC-AM] WNAH Eclipse DX test
If you recorded the MW band during last Monday's eclipse you might want to check your recordings for the "eclipse propagation test" from 1360 WNAH, Nashville, TN that was on the air during the eclipse. See Thomas Witherspoon's blog for the details:
https://swling.com/blog/2017/08/wnahs-solar-eclipse-propagation-test/

They are looking for reports of reception and will QSL. I was able to hear their morse code ID for two or three minutes right after totality here in central Pennsylvania on my Perseus recording.

Am mailing list
Am@xxxxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---