Re: [IRCA] Notepad - Radio notes6

Hi Todd - Re. west coast stations; only two Iâve heard here are KFI and KNBR.  Normally, I hear WOI on 640 at night (nothing at day since CFOB left).  Surprised that WOI wasnât on your list.  Iâve only heard KNBR once, night is generally KFEQ and WOGO (all CJPB during the day).  Have never heard KNX, too much WTSO (and occasionally KHMO).

Couple of other interesting differences.
 580 is mostly WKTY, CFRA at times (would love to hear Traverse City and Topeka)
 730 night here is always CKDM, also surprised thatâs not on your list.
 800 WVAL strong here day, in often at night, with CKLW at times
 920 KWAD day, CFRY night, occasional KDHL. 940
1070 KSKK very strong day, another Iâm surprised you didnât hear
1300 KPMI strong here during the day, again surprised you didnât hear; all KGLO and occasional WOOD at night
1390 Same as you heard, one of your unided sports may be KXSS, they show up here at night occasionally (not sure if theyâre Fox Sports, tho)

John