[IRCA] Support Pat!

Seaside, Oregon is the place to be. You get a magnificent cow pasture, one
of the world's finest DXers in an amazing legendary location - and - you'll
never get locked out of your car! I heartily support Pat's generous offer
and encourage you to vote for Seaside 2006. Hey, I might even show up!

I did a biographical piece on Pat for Monitoring Times magazine a while ago
and it was fascinating learning about him, his interesting life, and his
unique QTH. This could easily be the Cappahayden of the west. Please give
Pat your vote and let's get excited about a great idea for a convention
site.

All the best, Karl Zuk N2KZ