[IRCA] unid

IRCA,

Last night about 0120 local (Boone Standard Time) on 1520, I heard an oldies
station that for a while was under KOKC.  Then for a period of perhaps 25
minutes faded up, and KOKC down.  They played stuff from Beatles to pre
Beatles, but I heard nothing that came out after about 1964 or 65.  I also
heard no commercials.  Just one song after another.  Then near the top of the
hour they faded down and away, and never came back.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001
Stephen Hawkins NG0G