[IRCA] My listening post gave me a good laugh today!

My listening post gave me a good laugh earlier today.  Patio table with
umbrella .. the antenna is a rectangle shape between those two speaker
stands with PVC pipe on them in my neighbors yard and driveway

Here's a picture of the antenna:

https://imgur.com/gallery/FIRca

I can see my listening post from my apartment 150 feet away no matter what
window I look out of.

I was in the kitchen making breakfast today and one lady was walking by,
saw the speaker stands... and stopped and looked... and I could see the
look on her face.... clear bewilderment, confusion and OH MY GOSH, what is
this contraption look on her face

She was gone by the time I walked downstairs and went outside