Re: [IRCA] Rockwork 4 Ultralight DU's for 8-1 (Conclusion)

Gary, excellent results for sure from especially New Zealand!   I can
attest to English on Radio Tarana 1386, which I heard very well from Masset
at 11:54 UTC (12:54 would have been too late due to LSR), with an ad in
Indian accented English for Tarana's radio app.  Wow, some pretty
astounding signals there.   Glad you fellas are able to all fit into
Rockwork.    73,....Walt
PS:  I'd add my  Tarana ID, but forgot the rule of only allowing 35
kb....so 1990s!