From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Forrester S <amradio1976@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 8:42 PM
To: abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America; John Reiger
Subject: [IRCA] 570 WNAX off?

Either off or on low power. Irregardless, This is the first time hearing
WMAM Marinette on a clear, long time basis,15 min plus, from 8:25 central
to 8:40 and counting. Also this would put them at 100 watts at this time of
the night if indeed they are compliant.

Todd.Skaine
Bloomington MN
2007 Toyota Avalon Car Radio
montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America