[IRCA] WTHQ

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Again Everyone:
WTHQ, 1030, Point Pleasant, WV is on but very weak. Noted this morning w/spot for Pleasant Valley Hospital, but barely audible & completely unreadable after 0800. When we first moved here 22 years ago they had a near local quality signal & I caught the occasional WVU FB game they carried. Now their signal is far weaker than WJEH, 990, Gallipolis (1 kw, right across the river from them) and WIOI, 1010, New Boston (about 15 miles west of them & also 1 kw). Transmitter trouble? They replaced the transmitter not all that long ago. This signal is much too weak even for their 2.9 kw critical hours authorization. Anybody know anything more about them?

73David

--- End Message ---