Re: [IRCA] Airport-Friendly 3.5 inch FSL-- "Heathkit-like" Construction Article

Hi Colin and Gary,

Colin: Thank you very much for PDFing the document. I already did it here. In fact, that's the first thing I do with any soft document for archival purposes. As I've used different word processors over the years, I remember many instances where formatting went bad, and it is a pain to fix things up.

Gary: The document is very well done, your passion for the subject shows.

Regards,

Vince
Ottawa, ON