[IRCA] how to really analyze radio reception during a solar eclipse

From the Topband list:

...there are many reports about solar eclipses effects on propagation
dating from 1912 on.

One of the best is "Radio and the 1999 UK Total Solar Eclipse" by Dr. Ruth
Bamford.

It can be downloaded from
https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.01491

It includes a number of plots of amplitude vs time at 1440 kHz.

Bill Liles, NQ6Z

The actual paper is at https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1703/1703.01491.pdf If that link doesn't work, go to the download page, and "PDF" link is at the top right.

Looks like I have a little reading ahead of me.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC