Re: [IRCA] Kiwa still doing receiver mods?

Hi Walt,

I've been emailing Craig back and forth recently, but sometimes it's a week
or two until I hear back from him. He's been going through some rehab from
a medical issue that requires him to make numerous visits to the Mayo
Clinic (where his wife works). Craig's doing well, but between his
significant commercial & government contracts and the time that his rehab
takes, he is spread very thin. I'm sure he'll get back to you eventually.

Craig has at least two Kiwa sites now. The original one for hobbyists is
still offering the SW1 capacitor upgrade:  http://kiwa.com/SW1.html   The
kiwa-electronics.com site is the one primarily for low pass, high pass, and
bandpass filters. I think he mentioned a 3rd site in the works which would
be for other customers.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA