From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nigel Pimblett <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 5:14 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] DU station 999 khz

    I've been going over my recording from the excellent morning on
April 25th, and one interesting catch was on 999 khz.     I was hearing
music there at 1158, definitely parallel with 891 khz. Checking the PAL
the only possible // I can see is for 2NB in Broken Hill, which I
understand takes its feed from Adelaide.    Is there another potential
parallel I am missing?    No doubt on the west coast it's common enough,
but I've yet to log any DU on 999 khz. Would be a bit surprising to hear
2NB, as this was primarily a NZ morning, with the regular Aussies either
weak or missing, though Adelaide did better than other areas, with 729
and 891 both making it.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America